1 red bell pepper
1 can while kernel corn
1. Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces
2. Brown the potatoes in butter in skillet
3. Put the potatoes in large soup pan.
4. Cut the bacon in small pieces. Cook in skillet (same one the potatoes came from is fine). Put the bacon in the soup pan.
5. Cut the onions and leeks in bite-sized pieces. Brown these in that same ol' faithful skillet. Then, add to the soup pan.
6. To soup pan, add chicken stock, corn, & red bell pepper.
7. Bring to a boil.
8. Add shrinp, crawfish or other seafood your heart desires.
9. Add cajun seasoning to taste. (Careful, it gets stronger as the soup heats up.)
10. Add evaporated milk.
11. Add salt to taste.
12. Can add parsley or kale for extra color. (Optional)
13. Let simmer for about 15-20 minutes on medium-low heat.